Tuesday, November 17, 2009

life change's...


MMMMMmmmmm...we love our spirilina,blended with frozen blueberries, a ripe banana and apple juice! Yummy!
Well, I was truely inspired today by the most unlikely source. One of Harrys friends, (a twelve year old boy..) gets out of bed at 4.30 in the morning and paints for two hours! Then of course he goes off to school...
Makes me sort of want to weep for some reason...(lost youth....)
Anyhoo, my goal (from tomorow..) is to get out of bed at  5 and paint/draw/create. I do rise at 5, but I generally blog and drink coffee, and meditate a tad. I was so inspired by the story of this lad, that I infact prepared three canvass's to work on this afternoon.
I have also just (this afternoon) enrolled Paloma in a new kindy for 2010. She will be there three days per week from 8.30 am till 2.30pm. This folks, is exciting. This will be the longest time I have had sans kids for thirteen years. I am already starting to bubble...a gut feeling. I can feel it brewing...(and no...its not a fart).
I think it will be quite freeing. I promise not to do any house-stoopid-work. I wont go to the gym. I wont visit cafe's. I will paint, draw and  get it all off the ground.
Future stuff really huh! The stuff of dreams.

3 comments:

  1. Yay sounds like a plan Stan!!JP x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picture! It made me laugh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dreams=the perfect places to start. Good luck, cute picture by the way!

    ReplyDelete