Saturday, August 15, 2009

Waiting on Paintings...

I checked the website to see if I had sold my paintings and it is still not letting my know. Goddamit! I guess it is only 6am. Maybe they will be up by 10am, or maybe they will be up at midnight. Maybe the AArt team is behind schedule and I have to wait another week...
I will just B r e a t h e......

Breathe.......
Anyhoo, I have a very small exhibition in the cutest hole in the wall cafe on The terrace. The owners, checked out my art review profile page and asked me to bring work in, thanks to a friend of mine who gave them my name. For one week, I have one of 'the neds' up, then on week two they are hanging my series of 6 little wild paintings.
At the same time, a friend came to visit and said, "you know, I think I have to have one of your paintings...". So Another 2 'Neds' went off for a visit to her house to see if they like the place...
I enjoy walking paintings out of my front door. It's the return of them I dont enjoy.
So we will see what happens.

2 comments:

  1. I've been keeping an eye out on that exhibition website and was excited when I checked the date yesterday and realised it was finally the 15th! But I had it in my head that your work were going to be displayed on the site - is that not the case? Darn it, I wanted to see them! You'll have to post some photos. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the work isnt going to be displayed, only a list of who sold and how many they sold..thats what I'm still waiting for! I will post some pics...or ya know...fly over to welly and see my latest 'mini' exhibition...gosh!

    ReplyDelete