Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Migraines and me....

cute photo huh?
Anyhoo, here I am. It is nearly 6am. I got up at 5 (yay) and made some bread dough. It is resting and at 6.30 I will shape it into 7 fougasse and bake it. The scent of bread baking will draw everybody out of their cosy beds....
The fougasse is for their school and kindy lunch, so they will have to settle for porridge..
I had a stunner of a migraine yesterday morning, the effects of which I am still feeling today. I did manage my run last night so that's a positive. However, as per usual with migraine after effects, I feel bright and jumpy this morning. Life seems shiny and new. (Maybe that's why I get them-make me appreciate life more..). The post migraine feeling is nearly like the 'pre-migraine' feeling: everything is too bright, I am too enthusiastic, life is too noisy...
Except of course, premigraine, I have big space's and shimmerings in my sight...blurrggh!
I had my singing lesson last night. I have a new song..(My funny valentine). It is very slow, therefore 'challenging', as every note has to sound umm..good. Yes...I have to sing every note well...how hard can it be! Anyhoo, singing is a joy and we are working on our end of year concert..well a concert for family and friends..so hopefully, there will be three people there, it's all a bit nerve wracking..(which is also part of the reason I like it..)
Well, Harry is out of bed which destroys my peace...why the hell can he not sleep till 6.50am like a normal 11 year old...
Im going to make another coffee...

No comments:

Post a Comment