Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The sevens, and morning kindy...





The sevens! Men in short shorts! Men dressed as women, women wearing not much really. The first day, the whole exuberant experience was overwhelming for little ol' me and I arrived home with a thumping headache, completely exhausted, wondering how to get my face back.



The next day ended, and although I was physically in a better state, emotionally I was gutted! New Zealand lost in the last seconds, to England. I couldn't even stand and applaud the English. Tears ran down my blue face. I admit it...I'm a bad sport.


My legs felt sore as though I had been for a run, because I was was up off my seat oh, about every ten seconds. Dancing or...whatever....



The stadium really has got a captive audience regarding food...Yuck! The only thing on offer...(at huge prices) are chips, fish (or something swimming in batter and fat) and burgers. Viola! Thats it. The second day we bought in sushi, nuts, and salad rolls. So our health fared better. For more excitement on the sevens, http://catherinedrew.wordpress.com/


As for getting my life in order, which is my major aim this year, I started Paloma in new kindergarten. Why? ..because they were the only one with out a waiting list for morning kindy. It is a bit of a hike to get there, but I am free! ...sort of...for a short time...

I kinda wasted today, which was my long four hour break. I went to the gym for my balance class, then met the girls at cubitta. We talked and laughed until I had to pick Paloma up. It was relaxing but I did not ACCOMPLISH anything. This will change however...it will be a great time to go for a long run...


2 comments:

  1. so happy you got Pal into kindy....you gonna be a changed woman!! J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnks...the freedom!..i have all those hours I can be in my head without someone interrupting me....

    ReplyDelete